Jao Brand - LipJao - Lip Balm
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
- Jao Brand - Goe Oil
- A shop staple since the early days, we have restocked your favourite LipJao
- Specially formulated for lip balm snobs
- A naturally nourishing lip infusion
- LipJao™ - .18oz/5g Tube
- Paraben and Petrochemical free with 34% Shea Butter and 4% Zinc Oxide. This lip butter blend contains Rosehip Oil to treat dry, irritated, weathered skin and Propolis which helps heal and soothe cracked skin. Vitamin-rich ingredients, Sea Buckthorn, Jojoba and Pumpkin Seed Butter aid in healing and revitalize damaged skin with vitamins A, E and C. Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano Uncoated) and Meadowfoam Seed Oil provide natural UVA/UVB protection. LipJao has a natural light flavor with essential oils of grapefruit, anise, tea tree and palmarosa. Use this superior lip balm often to soften your lucky lips.
- Natural oils and butters. No parabens, sulphates, PEG, propylene glycol, TEA, DEA, phthalates, mineral oil, silicones or synthetic fragrance. Only tested on humans (humanely). Made in the USA with US and imported ingredients.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candellila) Cera, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil^, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil^, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil^, Zinc Oxide*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Illicium Verum (Anise Star) Seed Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil^, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propolis Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Alcohol, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Limonene.
- ^Organic/Non-GMO *Non-GMO