Bare Knitwear Felted Polo in Wheat
Please select all options.
- Bare Knitwear Felted Polo in Wheat
- Handmade on a traditional knitting loom, the Felted Polo is a stand out piece that combines the luxurious softness of alpaca with the warmth of merino wool. A relaxed fit allows for ease of movement, making it a versatile outer layer, whether you're strolling the city, enjoying a countryside retreat, or lounging at home. The softly Felted fibres create a unique, beautifully textured fabric that traps the cold air out and sets it apart from mass produced alternatives.
- Ethically made in Lima, Peru.
- 60% alpaca, 30% merino wool, 10% polyamide.
- Dyed with oeko-tex certified, low impact dyes.
- Hand loomed.
- Softly felted.
- Polo collar.
- Single button closure under collar.
- Kangaroo pocket.
- Dropped shoulder.
- Rib collar, cuffs and hem.
-Oversized fit - sizes 2-10
-Relaxed fit - sizes 10-16
-Model is 5'9 and size 6.
Flat Measurements (Shoulder / Chest / Hem / Length):
O/S: 24 / 24.5 / 24.5 / 27.5
*Allow for a variance of +/- 0.25-0.75".
*Chest measured from pit to pit.
*Length measured from HSP.