Upstate Stock - Fingerless Glomitt in Black
by: Upstate Stock
*All sale items are final sale
- Upstate Stock - Fingerless Glomitt in Black
- 100% U.S.A. Made from American Ragg Wool, these fingerless glommits are washed and dried for ultimate comfort.
- A glommit is a convertible fingerless glove that will keep your fingers warm during those extra frigid mornings but allow for maximum maneuverability when you need it.
- All labels are lightly tacked on and can be removed easily.
- All cuff hems are serged with an elastic thread to help retain cuff shape even after washing.
Content: 85% USA Wool, 15% USA Nylon
- Ragg Wool: The nylon in this traditional workwear/gardening wool blend allows for shape retention and durability. The high quality wool will wick away moisture to keep hands warm and dry.
Washing Instructions: machine was with any detergent and tumble dry on any setting.
Source: Knitted in Upstate, NY and finished in Brooklyn, NY.
Size Info: Each style of glove we make comes in two sizes, a smaller size, and a larger size. For the fingerless glove we recommend Men with smaller hand buy the smaller size, as the gloves will stretch out as needed. In general, we make the fingerless gloves larger as we do not want an overly tight fit and believe the gloves look better with some room around the palm and top of the hand.