Ozma - 1930's Silk Bandana in Sepia, Oak, Blush or Cedar
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
- Ozma - 1930's Silk Bandana
- Available in Sepia, Oak, Blush or Cedar
- First photo is Sepia, 2nd/3rd is Oak, 4th & 5th is Cedar, 6th is Blush
- Sepia - Brownish Bark
- Oak - Mushroom, Dried Tobacco
- Cedar - Terracotta Clay
- Blush - Soft Sand
- Oversized and ultra-luxe
- Any variations in the printing process are natural to this method and enhance their beauty.
- Hand rolled hem
- Scarf measures 28" by 28".
- 100% Silk
- Signature OZMA bandanas and hankies elevate the classic form, each made from 100% silk and designed in a soft, earthy palette inspired by the wild and rugged beauty of California.
- Screen printed by hand and dyed in small batches locally in Los Angeles. Slight variations are inherent to the process, and add to the unique beauty of the product.
- Hand Wash Cold. Line Dry.
- Hand-printed and dyed in Los Angeles, California