Kitty Clogs - Low Jord in Onyx
Kitty Clogs Sweden
Please select all options.
- Kitty Clogs - Low Jord in Onyx
- “JORD” Swedish [noun] “earth”
- The bestselling Jord clog is a great everyday style with a classic feel. The Jord is based on a traditional work shoe, worn by workers in industries from factory to farm for hundreds of years. Kitty Clogs adapted this classic to create an every day clog that is as functional as it is beautiful. As its name suggests, the Jord is unfussy and grounded, this is a style to span the seasons with ease. The best-selling Onyx leather is a classic black that wears beautifully over time. This is a wardrobe staple.
- The Low Jord clog has stapled leather uppers with a rounded toe and a covered back. As of this year, Kitty Clogs is proud to say that they have made further developments in the sustainability of this classic design. They have developed a strong leather heel reinforcement to replace the old plastic one, making the new Jord completely biodegradable.
- The dark Alder wood base has a low 30mm heel. All of the wooden bases are ergonomically shaped inside and out for comfort and have a rubber grip on the sole. With time and wear both the leather and wooden base will soften and begin to mould to the shape of your foot.
- Handmade in Sweden
- FIT - The leather uppers of this style are comfortably roomy and so can be good for wider feet. Despite the covered back, this style is not fitted to the ankle. The Jord wears like a Low Klassisk with your heel lifting slightly as you walk.
- The fit and feel of each clog style varies. If you have a wider or narrower foot it may be that certain styles are better suited to you. Please bear this in mind and refer to the measurements and information in the carefully before ordering.
- LOW HEEL BASE 30mm / fit is generally true to size
- WEARING IN YOUR CLOGS - Remember that the leather, suede or nubuck uppers of your clogs may take a little time to break in, as with most new shoes. With time and wear the leather will soften and mold to your foot. Unlike with other shoes, a wooden clog base does not bend as you walk and so your heel will lift as you walk. With time and wear the wood will also soften and mould to your foot.
- Your foot should fill the full length of the clog. If the width of your foot is slightly wider than that of the size that matches your length then you can go up a size. Measure your feet across the widest part of the ball of your foot and from toe to heel then compare to the measurements of the wooden bases in the chart (in the photos).
- We recommend measuring your feet whilst standing to get the most accurate measurement as your feet change shape when you put weight on them. Drawing around your foot or standing on a ruler is a good trick!