Classic Work Glove - Cognac
Please select all options.
- Classic Work Glove
- Make quick, painless work of prickly plants, rough soil, dry bark, and grasp wooden tool handles with ease. Barebones re-creation of the classic work glove means maximum comfort, outdoor versatility, and quality protection. The keystone thumb stitch improves dexterity while shirred elastic back keeps gloves in place. Premium grain cowhide is soft, warm, and breathable.
- Our gloves are made using natural dyes. Due to this process, some residual color transfer may occur. To remove excess dye simply wash hands with dish or gardening soap.
- Dimensions: SM/MD: 9.5" L, 4.25" W or LG/XL: 10" L, 4.75" W
- Natural, premium grain cowhide construction
- Designed specifically for outdoor use
- Shirred elastic back
- Keystone thumb
- Dyed using certified chemical-free, natural coloring
- Air dry gloves completely before storing. Use a dry cloth to remove excess dirt. Wipe dirty gloves with a clean, damp cloth. Apply a conditioning balm if gloves become dry.
- Country of Origin: The Classic Work Gloves are handmade in Pakistan by Pakistani men and women in their homes. Through this cross-cultural enterprise, craftsmen and craftswomen earn wages that help raise their economic standing so they can provide more for their families.
- Certified B Corp.