Black Fig - 7.2 oz Standard Soy Candle
P.F. Candle Co.
Please select all options.
- P.F. Candle Co. - Black Fig - 7.2 oz Standard Soy Candle
- The most popular size, meant for basically everywhere.
- P.F Candle Co. candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks.
- The fragrances they use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and never (ever) tested on animals.
- Black Fig. Backyard fruit trees, something baking in the oven. A little spicy and just sweet enough.
- Notes of evergreen, mission fig, and spice.
- Size: 7.2 oz, 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
- 40-50 hr burn time
- Candle Care:
- Following candle care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
- Safety Tips - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.