- Bare Knitwear - Nazca Zip Up in Cloud Grey
- Feminine, cozy and versatile, the Nazca Jacket is Bare Knitwear's newest shape. Light weight, wearable fibers paired with cozy design features make this style the perfect jacket for Fall and layering piece for Winter. Wear it on early autumn walks when the temperatures start to drop or layer it up during the cold winter months.
- Materials & Care:
- The Nazca jacket is made with a light weight, voluminous blend of 89% alpaca and 11% polyamide.
- We recommend dry cleaning or hand washing separately in cool water using a mild detergent and laying flat to dry.
- Hand loomed full English rib.
- Invisible metal zipper.
- Balloon shape sleeves with roomy armhole.
- Wide cuffs-perfect for rolling up the sleeves or hiding your hands in on a cold day.
- Cozy, thick collar hits just under the chin.
- Contrasting ribbing on the cuffs, collar and hem.
- Size & Fit:
- Relaxed and roomy.
- The Nazca Zip Up is an easy fitting garment. If you are in between sizes, size up or down depending on the look you want. In the product listing Viktoria is wearing the Cloud Grey in the XS/S size. (See below for her measurements).
- Model Sizing:
- Viktoria is wearing the Nazca Jacket in XS/S. She is 5'9 and wears a medium shirt size. Her measurements are chest 36.5", waist 29.5" and hip 42"
- Asel is wearing the Nazca Jacket in XS/S. She is 5'9 and wears a small shirt size. Asel's measurements are chest 32", waist 25" and hips 36".
Please Note: Garments are measured laying flat. Due to the handmade nature of knitwear please allow for a tolerance of +/- 1-2 cm in measurements.
Size XS/S (US 0-6):
Chest Width: 59 cm
Hem Width: 50 cm
Shoulder Width: 51 cm
Length from highest shoulder point to hem: 55 cm
Size M/L (US 8-12):
Chest Width: 61 cm
Hem Width: 51 cm
Shoulder Width: 53 cm
Length from highest shoulder point to hem: 57 cm
Size L/XL (US 12-16):
Chest Width: 64 cm
Hem Width: 53 cm
Shoulder Width: 56 cm
Length from highest shoulder point to hem: 60 cm