Bare Knitwear Channel Sweater in Root
Please select all options.
- Bare Knitwear Channel Sweater in Root
- Knit from natural Andean highland wool, the Channel Sweater has both a vintage and contemporary aesthetic. The structure of traditional wool is softened with a relaxed knit tension, contributing to the beautiful drape and laid back appeal. An oversized silhouette is shaped with raglan sleeves, a refined neckline and traditional ribbing on the cuffs and hem. Elevated with visibly fashioned raglan seams, and a delicately finished collar.
- Ethically made in Lima, Peru.
- 100% natural Andean Highland Wool.
- Wool has a Free of Mulesing Certification.
- Round collar with raw finishing.
- Raglan sleeve.
- Fashioning on armhole seam.
- Classic ribbing on hem and cuffs.
- Visible fashioning on sleeve seams.
- Care: Dry Clean. Wool is antimicrobial. Wash only when needed.
-We recommend taking your usual size.
-Model is wearing a S/M.
-Model is 5'9 and size 6.
-Reference our size chart for more information.
Flat Measurements (Chest / Hem / Length):
XS/S: 22.5 / 20.75 / 23.5
S/M: 23.5 / 21.75 / 24.5
M/L: 24.5 / 22.75 / 25
L/XL: 25.75 / 24 / 26
*Allow for a variance of +/- 0.25-0.75".
*Chest width measured from pit to pit.
*Length measured from HSP.