Penny Frances Apothecary - Cucumber & Rose Eye Serum
Penny Frances Apothecary
Please select all options.
- Penny Frances Apothecary - Cucumber & Rose Eye Serum
- Beginning with cold expeller pressed virgin French Plum Oil, a fresh infusion of cold pressed Cucumber Seed Oil, and completed with exquisite Rose Flower Oil. Eyes are refreshed and opened.
- Key Ingredients - Cucumber Seed Oil: Cooling, nutritive, soothing & light with a fatty acid composition that helps to keep the skin fresh, soft and moisturized. It also contains a high level of tocopherols providing antioxidants that revitalize & rejuvenate. Cucumber seed oil's immense phytosterol content is also an important contributor of nutrients to the skin.
- Camellia Oil is a nutritive oil that is said to be the ancient beauty secret of the Geishas. The seeds from green, black, white and oolong tea leaves are harvested from organic Camellia Oleifera and sometimes organic Camellia Sinensis. These species are also popularly known as the Tea Plant. Like the teas made from these species, Organic Camellia Oil exhibits exceptional antioxidant activity. The fruit of the camellia consists of several small chambers, each playing host to a number of seeds within it. Camellia seeds contain between 40%-50% of nutritive oil that is low in saturated fat. Approximately 85% of the fatty acid composition contained in Organic Camellia Oil is in the form of monounsaturated oleic acid. It is also a rich source of other omega 3,6 and 9 fatty acids plus Vitamin E and polyphenols. An antioxidant packed oil that works wonders for the delicate skin around the eye.
- Virgin French Plum Kernel Oil: An exquisitely precious oil, also known as prune oil, that demonstrates the dramatic ability to nourish, moisturize and improve skin elasticity and restore the health of damaged skin. Its light texture, quick absorption and delicate fruity/almond-like aroma complements this sublime eye serum.
- Directions For use: Apply to clean skin, morning & night. A refreshing way to start the day, roll all around the eye contour and gently massage in.
- Store in fridge for extra refreshment & extended shelf life.
- Use within 6 months of opening
- Made in Vancouver