Pallares Solsona - Kitchen Knife 16 cm with Boxwood Handle - Carbon Steel
Please select all options.
- Pallares Solsona - Kitchen Knife 16 cm with Boxwood Handle
- 16 cm carbon steel
- Carbon steel makes a harder and stronger cutting blade than stainless steel, it is also easier to sharpen. In return for its performance carbon steel will need a little bit of love and care, as it will tend to oxidise if not well maintained.
- To avoid rusting, it is recommended that carbon steel blades are kept oiled.
- Do not soak it in water and never place it in the dishwasher.
- To clean the knife, wipe the blade with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- To reduce the frequency of re-sharpening, wooden chopping boards are recommended.
- If your carbon steel blade is beginning to rust, use a scouring pad and and acid, such as vinegar and gently rub it on the affected area. After the rust has been removed, dry the blade, re-sharpen and oil to prevent future rusting.
- Handmade in Spain.
- All Pallarés knives and blades are made by hand in Solsona, Spain. The Pallarés family has been making their beautiful range of knives, scissors and garden tools since 1917.