Ozma - 1930's Silk Bandana in Sepia, Adobe, Kelp, Oak, Avocado, Blush, Cedar, Sand or Rosehip
Please select all options.
- Ozma - 1930's Silk Bandana
- Available in Sepia, Kelp, Oak, Avocado, Blush, Cedar, Sand or Rosehip
- First photo is Sepia, 2nd/3rd is Kelp,
4th/5th is Oak, 6th/7th/8th is Sand, 9th is Cedar, 10th/11th is Avocado.
- Adobe - Red Earthenware, Dried Flora, Kelp - Dark Military, Oak - Mushroom, Dried Tobacco, Avocado - Olive, Cedar - Terracotta Clay, Rosehip - Vintage Rose, Sand - Signature Blush, Blush - Soft Sand
- Oversized and ultra-luxe
- Any variations in the printing process are natural to this method and enhance their beauty.
- Hand rolled hem
- Scarf measures 28" by 28".
- 100% Silk
- Signature OZMA bandanas and hankies elevate the classic form, each made from 100% silk and designed in a soft, earthy palette inspired by the wild and rugged beauty of California.
- Screen printed by hand and dyed in small batches locally in Los Angeles. Slight variations are inherent to the process, and add to the unique beauty of the product.
- Hand Wash Cold. Line Dry.
- Hand-printed and dyed in Los Angeles, California